Iron Mountain Warehouse and Office Facility
- Gibb Group codeveloped the 45 Boom Street site for Iron Mountain Australia Group (IMAG) alongside Linc Property, with funding by the Lendlease-managed Australian Prime Property Fund (APPF).
- The land area forms part of the larger Northlink Industrial Park – a core logistics precinct in the northern region of the Perth industrial market.
- The site includes an industrial building with a total area of 12,190sqm, with an office component of 700sqm over two levels.
- IMAG entered into a 15-year lease upon completion of development.
- This project marks Gibb Group’s second pre-lease development for IMAG and third facility involvement.